About me

Sunday, May 14, 2017

My name is Anorta and I am here today to welcome you to district 67's 2017 graduating family. Not just other students, not just peers, but family. Family in my words is a group of people that support each other, love each other, and will be there for each other. These people right here are my family they have supported me through drama, stress, and achievements. We've all had such a strong connection that it feels like we've been together for forever. 

No matter if you joined district 67 in kindergarten or in the 8th grade you've had good conversations with most of the grade. That's one of the good things about this school. Yes it's a small school but you are close with everyone and next year we won't have the same privileged and I'm very grateful to have it now because it has taught me a lot.

 I am going to miss everyone at this school because each and one of you have been apart of my life good or bad you were there. But you might not be there next year because of moving schools or because of how much more people we are going to meet next year but you guys will always be in my thoughts. Good luck and have fun. 

2 comments:

  1. The best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary of your middle school experience. I hope you stay close to your friends from here throughout your high school years. Enjoy your time at NN.

    ReplyDelete