About me

Sunday, April 30, 2017

My 5 Main Goals To Do With My FriendsBefore Summer Ends

1. Go to the beach
Last year I never went to the pool or beach with my friends. Not even go in general. So now I wanna change that and hang out there and take some really good pictures.

2.   Explore the neighborhood at night 
I've gone around my neighborhood during the day with Gina. But I've never done it at night.

3. Go to parties
I mean why not right?

4. Meet a lot of new people
Last summer I did meet a lot of people but I want to meet more.

5. Make amazing memories
I want summer 17 to be one if the most amazing summers. I want do things that I would never imagine me doing and not regret a thing. I want it to be memorable. 




1 comment:

  1. I hope i can complete some of these goals with you anorta!!!!

    ReplyDelete