About me

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ugh it's Complicated

This goes out to all the teachers and parents that don't understand us teenagers. It's complicated and hard to be a teen in this generation ok! We are very unbelievably busy.

 Let me tell you all my responsibilities as an example. Here are some of the things I have to take care of everyday in less than 24 hours: feeding my pets, going to practice, studying for tests, facetiming Gina, snapchatting people, checking my instagram accounts, eating, showering, going out with my friends, etc. 

Do you notice how I don't mention doing homework? It's because I have no time! I'm very busy and so are a lot of other teenagers.
(Btw I'm just kidding I don't even feed my pets or study for tests I just eat all day and watch Netflix. That's my version of being busy)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, being a teen is complicated. Life is busy but it is amazing how much you can fit into a day when you put your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete